One of Triad’s core values is service. When we speak about it in the business sense, we refer to “prompt service, open communication, and high-quality work as our goal for every project”. When we think about it beyond business, service takes on a meaning of community engagement and volunteerism. This idea is nothing new to Triad, and in fact, we make an effort to connect to the communities where we work, live, and play. Our actions, our ideas, and our involvement foster a connection that transcends the next big project or top client. Our activities enable a human connection, the creation of better communities, and a genuine sense of purpose.
Research shows volunteering and community engagement provides the following benefits:
- Provides a natural sense of accomplishment
- Builds your network
- Boosts self-confidence and self-esteem
- Presents a sense of community and belonging
- Teaches you valuable skills
- Brings diversity into your life
- Gets you out of your comfort zone
What good are you putting into the world?