Who We Are
As a multi-disciplinary consulting firm, Triad Engineering, Inc. (Triad) provides geotechnical and civil engineering, landscape architecture, environmental services, land surveying, construction testing and monitoring, drilling, and construction materials laboratory services, to a wide range of clients. Established in 1975, we pride ourselves in being an employee-owned firm with nearly 200 employees throughout West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Our professional staff can take a development project from property acquisition through construction. This ability offers our expertise to clients during all phases of a project which ultimately leads to greater project success. At Triad, we are small enough to be responsive to individual client needs, yet large enough to remain at the forefront of our industry. We’ve heard from clients that our people make the difference.
To create a client and employee-focused company, Triad provides clear vision, communication and leadership focusing on strategic growth while also providing a positive work environment that encourages and fosters professional growth. Triad strives to create an efficient and effective corporate structure that encourages investment in resources, training, technology, and support to our personnel to enable the delivery of state-of-the art solutions and exceptional customer services.
Triad will be a highly respected and sought after consulting firm driving to provide innovative and practical solutions to engineering challenges with a focus on safety, quality and client satisfaction; valued as a premier place of employment. Triad’s core values form the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves. Core values are not descriptions of the work we do or the strategies we employ; rather they are the basic elements of how we go about our work; practices we use everyday in everything we do.
- Trust: Conduct ourselves in a trustworthy manner, building confidence in our clients and co-workers by being accountable and following through on our commitments.
- Respect: Treat everyone with respect and fairness. Value the diverse talents and perspectives of our clients, vendors and employees by active listening and effective communication.
- Integrity: Conduct business and interactions with all people in accordance with the highest standards of professional behavior and ethics.
- Achieve: Achieve a zero-incident, safety-first mindset in every environment and with every task.
- Deliver: Deliver excellence and encourage growth by being responsive to our clients, approaching problems in a solution-oriented manner, and providing forward-thinking solutions.
Triad Engineering, Inc. is 100% employee owned and operated. Our Employee Stock Ownership Plan serves as a retirement plan for employees by holding tax-free investments on their behalf until retirement age. Triad pays all of the contributions to this plan out of company profits, and no taxes are due until shares are distributed. Our plan is overseen by appointed Trustees and Triad’s Board of Directors, and administrated by a company specializing in ESOP programs. Vesting in the program begins after one year of service with the company.
Our emphasis is on our people and how highly they are valued at this firm.