Triad Engineering is committed to all guidelines for battling COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees, our clients and our community is our first priority. Triad is utilizing advanced technology which allows for our work to be performed from remote locations with no disruption to service for our clients.
Triad has implemented a plan that follows recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention while performing our duties remotely. Most office-based team members will work remotely, and our field staff will continue to serve clients at project sites, following these precautions:
- Methods of communicating and reaching us will remain the same – email and phone numbers have not changed.
- Our offices have implemented safe practices to still receive packages and mail and facilitate work with our teams and clients.
- Our field personnel are following protocols that follow CDC and OSHA Guidelines.
- Materials laboratories are still operating with new safety and social distancing requirements.
- Meetings can be conducted using online platforms including video and voice conferencing group messaging technologies.
Stay healthy and safe, and embrace new ways to practice social distancing.